Welcome Guest
THE HACKING TOAD
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Now download videos directly to your pc from youtube
PREETDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 6:14 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Administrators
Do you like watching videos online? Ever wondered how could you download that favorite video of yours directly to your PC from YouTube or any other video sharing web site? Well, for a long time we were waiting for such a tool that would let... us download videos from sites such as YouTube, Metacafe, Google Video, Mega Video and a few others. And now, we do have such a tool, that too for free.
VideoBookmarklet will help you to download videos directly to your PC from any of the above listed web sites in addition to 18 other sites. See the snapshot below that shows the list of supported web sites.

Note: Web sites highlighted in red color are 18+.

Basically it’s just a piece of JavaScript code that will sit on your bookmarks bar. If you want to download a video, click it (the “Videobookmarklet” bookmark), and it will automatically detect the videos available and will provide you a link for downloading the video.

How to Use?

It is as easy as using the internet. All you need to do is add a bookmark of the videoboomarklet. Now while watching a video, if you want to download it, click on the bookmark on the bookmarks menu. A video widget will pop-up with the download links of the available videos. Right click and select “Save as” on the video link which you want to download. That’s it!

Please make sure that while “Saving” the video link you would need to provide the extension also. Moreover, the videos will be downloaded in the original flv or mp4 formats. For running these formats you know there is the VLC Player. So go ahead and start downloading. And don’t forget to ping back your views, experiences and suggestions.

To get ..... videobooamarket

http://videobookmarkle
t.com

Enjoy.... :p

predatorDate: Monday, 2012-01-30, 3:54 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
i bet everyone in da world knws how 2 dwnload a YouTube video...for free! wacko i use Xilisoft.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Our poll
Rate my site
Total of answers: 9
Search